1 - 1
As a global supplier of specialised cleaning and hygiene chemicals, papers and associated products serving the professional sectors a strict environmental policy is very important to us to help minimise the impact of our business activities and to support our ethos to create a cleaner world.
We have an established eight-point environmental statement which demonstrates our commitment to the principles of sustainability and to which we are accountable as follows:
All our products are manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards and COSHH data sheets are available from this site for all products.
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised certification with a strong focus on quality management. It covers procedures, monitoring, record-keeping, quality checks and continual improvement and gives our customers the reassurance of dealing with a rigorous, tightly managed organisation.
ISO 14001 is an internationally recognised standard covering the design and implementation of environmental management system. This certification demonstrates our commitment to minimising the environmental impact of everything we do.
1. We set ourselves industry leading standards.
2. BlueOcean minimises wastage, packaging and transportation.
3. If it can be recycled, it will be recycled.
4. Our chemicals policy exceeds regulatory requirements.
5. We don’t expect other people to clean up after us.
6. Conserving energy, preserving resources.
7. By being innovative, we strive to do better.
8. We like to work in partnership with our clients.
© 2014 BlueOcean. All Rights Reserved